The Most Beautiful Wedding Decorations Done by Rexberry Events!

I recently got married to my best friend! He and I are high school sweethearts that have stayed together for over 14 years. October 2020 is when we finally tied the knot! 

I'm extremely happy with my vendors and the wonderful people I worked with that helped me make my dream wedding real! I want to do a blog post/review for each vendor.

First, I'd like to share my wedding decorations as done by my good friends David and Sean! I met David at the Houston Bridal Event at the GRB Center (locals know), and we clicked right away! I shared a few ideas of what I basically wanted, and he loved the ideas and already knew what to do! These 2 are geniuses I tell ya! The proof is in the results (all pics by https://www.charliehorsephotos.com/ (my vendor's photographer)):



This is the backdrop for my ceremony that was later moved to the reception hall. Just look at all the roses!! 




Ceremonial walkway and guest seating. My theme was basically medieval amethyst stones meets flowers and more flowers! 


There were 2 kinds of center pieces: tall and small. Why? Why not? The idea, as David explained, was to give the reception hall more body and less uniformity. It worked! Oh! And there were many amethyst geodes on the tables! 






Then there were nice, comfortable seating areas in the cocktail hall with more flowers and geodes, of course!



 
Bride and groom VIP table. Such a great idea by David! My Fav! 





The VIP table was next to my beautiful (and delicious) amethyst cake! 


And finally, the man himself! Thank you so much Rexberry Events for your gorgeous decorations!!       I love you all!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of the "Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity" Demo

What to Wear to Texas Renaissance Festival 2020

Year of Lavender?