Say Yes to the Wedding Dress!

 

From a pile of fabric of silk, organza and floral lace to a beautiful piece of art, I was so lucky to be able to obtain my dream wedding dress thanks to Mr. Santos Fashion Design here in Houston! 

https://www.mrsantosfashiondesign.com/ 

To find him, I literally googled "best designers in Houston", and his name kept popping up. My curiosity drove me to his shop, and his expertise and wit sealed the deal! Also because he loved my dress idea, (of course). 



The dress making process took time, of course, (all while I did my best to not stress eat and ruin the measurements taken; ha ha). Worth the wait and worth every dollar spent! I was in love with the wedding lace the moment I spotted it, and was drooling by the time it started taking form.

Dress details below; all pics by my wedding photographer Black Frame Photos:












                                                                    Thanks for viewing! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of the "Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity" Demo

What to Wear to Texas Renaissance Festival 2020

Year of Lavender?